Tyco Model AV-1-300 Alarm check valve
Alarm check valve
300 psi (20.7 bar) 2-1 / 2 “to 8” (DN65 to DN200)
Vertical or horizontal installation
- Sizes 2-1 / 2 “to 8” (DN65 to DN200).
- The AV-1 alarm valves can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Slot x Slot, Tab x Tab, Tab x Slot The alarm valves are divided into a seat ring, rubber pin, type of check, water flow alarm valves.
- For use in fire protection systems in wet pipes (automatic sprinklers).
Activates automatically the alarms operated electrically and / or hydraulically when there is a constant flow equivalent to the discharge rate of one or more sprinklers.
- Optional delay chamber used in installations subject to variable pressure (generally associated with public water supplies) to help prevent false alarms.
- Available pre-assembled with modular moldings to provide a quick and convenient method for trimming valve lifters. Contact TFP for more details.
- The working water pressure range is 20 to 300 psi (1.4 to 20.7 bar)
- Listings and approvals: UL, C-UL, and FM